As an Approved Trainer with Bright from the Start: Georgia Department of Early Care and Learning and the Georgia Professional Development System, our training certificates are recognized by the Georgia Professional Standards Commission.
PLT offers professional development [PD] and consultation for Early Learning Technology. Based on the recommendations of the National Association for Educators of Young Children and The Fred Rogers Center, our professional development emphasizes developmentally appropriate practices when engaging young learners with technology. We offer options for in-school and out-of-school enrichment and support, as well as curriculum development. Our trainings and workshops range from entry level to advanced, with an emphasis on technology in early childhood. As a multi-disciplinary approach, we naturally cover other STEM topics as well.
- In-person workshops, typically 6-hours
- Highly active, hands-on session to experience and model several technology centered activities
- Include planning time to integrate technology into your curriculum or program
- Scheduled year around
- After School
- In-person workshops, typically 2-3 hours
- Can be single or multiple sessions, depending on content and materials
- Highly active, hands-on session to experience and model select technology-centered activities
- May include planning time to integrate technology into your curriculum or program
- Typically scheduled during the school year
All of our trainings and programs are research-informed. We want to share what the research supports in a meaningful way. Contact us for professional development that is tailored to your classroom or program.